What Should I Expect When Listing My Campbell CA House For Sale?
When hiring an agent to help sell your home, your listing agent should, at a minimum, provide the following services/commitment to you:
- Honesty and integrity in all dealings with you
- Commitment to look out for your best interests
- A comprehensive marketing plan to maximize traffic and get you top dollars
- Advice on how to “stage” and prepare your home for sale
- Timely response to all requests or inquiries from you and buyers’ agents
- Regular updates on the status of your home sale and the market, including feedback from other agents, new competition that comes on the market, and competition that recently sold or changed to sale pending
- Treat you like you are his/her only client
Again, this is not an all-inclusive list but a starting point of what your listing agent should be doing for you when you are listing your Campbell CA house for sale.
If you are looking for that listing agent that can provide you with those services and more, please call (408) 410-5628 or send an e-mail to
Trang Beuschlein specializes in selling West San Jose and Campbell CA Real Estate but also sells real estate in the rest of Santa Clara County, including but not limited to Cupertino, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Mountain View, Palo Alto, the rest of San Jose, Santa Clara, Saratoga and Sunnyvale. When you need a Campbell CA Realtor who can sell your home for top dollars in the least amount of time and who can negotiate the best deal for your replacement home, you can count on Trang Beuschlein. You can also contact Trang if you are interested in a list of Campbell CA Homes for Sale or a list of homes for sale in any other community in Santa Clara County
CA DRE Broker License #01453711
Copyright © 2011 Trang Beuschlein