Should I Accept the Highest Price Offer on My Campbell CA Home?
- What are your net proceeds after deducting any closing cost credits requested by the buyer? For example, if you get one offer for $700,00 but need to pay $5,000 in buyer closing costs you only net $695,000 compared to another offer for $697,000 with no closing cost credit to the buyer.
- How much is the buyer’s deposit?
- How long is the escrow period and will it work with your schedule?
- Are there any contingencies?
- If there are contingencies, how long is the contingency period?
- Is it an all cash offer?
- If it is not an all cash offer, how much is the buyer’s down payment?
- Is the buyer pre-qualified for a loan?
- Does the buyer have a strong FICO score?
- Will the buyer and/or buyer’s agent be professional and easy to work with?
Your Campbell CA real estate agent can help walk you through each offer to determine the “best” offer to accept.
If you are looking for a Campbell CA real estate agent who can help you get the best price when you sell your Campbell CA home, please call me at (408) 410-5628 or send an e-mail to I am a full-time Campbell CA Realtor who has been helping homeowners sell Campbell CA Real Estate for years. I am committed to offering first-class service to all my clients.
I also offer first-class service to buyers looking for a home in Campbell, CA or any community in Santa Clara County. Please also contact me if you need a list of Campbell CA Homes for Sale, or any list of homes for sale in any community in Santa Clara County.
CA DRE Broker License #01453711
Copyright © 2011 Trang Beuschlein