What are different ways for individuals to hold title to Campbell CA real estate?
Title to Campbell CA real estate may be held by one individual (sole and/or separate ownership) or by two or more individuals (co-ownership).
Your decision on how to hold title to Campbell CA real estate should be taken seriously. It should be fully researched when buying Campbell CA real estate and a licensed attorney and/or tax professional should be consulted if you have questions.
Below is a brief description of the different ways to hold title to Campbell CA real estate:
Sole and/or Separate Ownership:
- A Single Individual- has not been legally married or registered as a domestic partner
- An Unmarried Man or Unmarried Woman- previously married and is now legally divorced
- A Married Man or Married Woman, or Registered Domestic Partner as his/her Sole and Separate Property- married or a registered domestic partner who will hold title without a spouse or registered domestic partner
- Community Property- for a legally married husband and wife
- Community Property with Rights of Survivorship- for a legally married husband and wife which include the benefits of community property and joint tenancy
- Joint Tenancy- by 2 or more individuals held in equal shares
- Tenancy in Common- by 2 or more individuals, which may or may not be held in equal shares
Again, please consult your attorney and/or tax professional if you have any questions regarding how to hold title.
Trang Beuschlein has been helping those selling or buying Campbell CA Real Estate for years, providing exceptional service. When you need an experienced Campbell CA Realtor who can sell your home for top dollars in the least amount of time or who can negotiate the best deal for your new home, you can count on Trang Beuschlein. If you are looking for a service oriented Campbell Realtor or for a list of Campbell CA Homes for Sale, please call (408) 410-5628 or send an e-mail to
CA DRE Broker License #01453711
Copyright © 2011 Trang Beuschlein