Finding a good contractor can make your home-improvement project for your Campbell Home successful and less stressful.
Here are some tips to help you find a good contractor:
- GET RECOMMENDATIONS and REFERENCES. Aks your friends, family and co-workers who have had similar work done in the past.
- GET AT LEAST 2-3 WRITTEN ESTIMATES.
- MAKE SURE THE CONTRACTOR IS LICENSED. Here is the link to confirm the contractor for your Campbell Home is licensed: https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicenseII/CheckLicense.aspx
- CHECK YOUR LOCAL BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU for complaint records. Here is the link to the the local BBB: http://sanjose.bbb.org/Home.aspx
- MAKE SURE THE CONTRACTOR IS INSURED. He should have personal liability, property damage and worker’s compensation insurance for workers and subcontractors. It would not hurt to also check with your insurance company to find out if you are covered for any injury or damage that could occur.
- DON’T MAKE A FINAL PAYMENT OR SIGN A FINAL RELEASE UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE WORK and know that the subcontractors and suppliers have been paid.
Trang Beuschlein has been helping those buying or selling Campbell Real Estate for years with exceptional service. When you need an experienced Campbell Realtor, you can count on Trang to help you sell or buy your Campbell Home. Please contact a Campbell Realtor that will get you the best price when selling or buying a home and who will look out for your best interests.
CA DRE License #01453711