When applying for a loan to purchase Campbell Real Estate, remember these tips to ensure a smooth loan process:
- DO continue paying your rent or current mortgage payments
- DO stay current on all existing accounts
- DO continue working at your current employer
- DON’T make a major purchase (i.e., furniture or appliances for your new Campbell Home, car, boat, fur, jewelry, home improvement projects)
- DON’T apply for new credit of any kind (even if you are approved for the home loan). This includes opening a new/upgrading your cell phone account or joining a fitness club.
- DON’T transfer any balances from one account to another
- DON’T pay off collections or charge offs without talking first with your lender/mortgage broker
- DON’T close any credit card accounts
- DON’T max out or over-charge existing credit card accounts
- DON’T change bank accounts
- DON’T make large unexplainable deposits into bank accounts
Trang Beuschlein has been helping those buying or selling Campbell Real Estate for years with exceptional service. When you need an experienced Campbell Realtor, you can count on Trang to help you sell or buy your Campbell Home. Please contact a Campbell Realtor that will get you the best price when selling or buying a home and who will look out for your best interests.
CA DRE License #01453711